Do you know you can make enough money from the quality liquid soap production business? we will, through this blog post open you to the great revenue-generating business of liquid soap production.
Considering the deteriorating trend in our economy, high unemployment rate, insufficient paycheck, and non-payment of workers it’s no longer news that getting a job is no way to financial success.
What is the way forward? if getting a job is one out of every hundred, even on working, a paycheck is never sufficient to meet our increasing needs and in addition, most times employees end up not paying, so what is the way out?
The simple answer is to be independent of a paycheck if you are working but if you are yet to be employed then create a job for yourself and others. Haven recognizes this, many now seek business ideas and ways to make extra income, and as such nigerianarchive.com through this article and subsequent articles, provides a list of business ideas, how to start, and much more information that will guarantee success in any of the business. To start with how tomake liquid soap or natural liquid soap.
Liquid soap is a general agent in homes as dish wash, bathing, general cleaning of the house, in hospitals, in establishments both local, international, government or private establishment, in schools, in laundry houses, car wash, restaurants, hotels, etc.
These few examples prove this a sure sell product. Again, liquid soap suffers neither preference nor tribal segregation; it’s used by all and for all.
Table of Contents
What is in liquid soap?
If you are familiar with making soap from scratch, you probably know that solid soap is made with sodium hydroxide and that liquid soap is made with potassium hydroxide (KOH). Potassium hydroxide is similar to sodium hydroxide, but makes soft soap, which combined with water, makes liquid soap.
Dishwashing liquid (or washing-up liquid in British English), also known as dishwashing soap, dish detergent, and dish soap is a detergent used to assist in dishwashing in other words, if you are wondering that “Is liquid soap and handwash the same?” yes, they are.
How To Start Liquid Soap Production Business
Starting is easy, it requires no expertise nor years of experience and it requires expensive machines more advantageously it’s not capital intensive with little as N2000 naira.
Again anybody can produce liquid soap make easily, – with just knowledge of measurement. You are good to go.
What’s The Difference Between Liquid Soap and Soap?
Liquid soap and regular soap are the same except for one visible difference which is that one is liquid and the other is solid. That’s all.
Chemical Required To Make Quality Liquid Soap Castile or what is in liquid soap?
- Nitroso – this is the basis for production- it can be substituted by CMC or PAC.R. (Note, the quality is the same irrespective of substitutes but for PAC.R- you will need to dissolve for 24hrs)
- STTP – sodium tripolyphosphate) – a preservative agent
- Soda ash
- Texapon- foaming agent.
Please note: texapon comes in a semi-liquid gelly-like substance-
- Preservative – sodium benzoate or formalin
- Sulphuric acid
- Sodium Laury Sulphate (SLS)
- PERFUME- there are many flavors- banana, Ambipour, etc, it’s your choice.
Please note – that most producers use caustic soda- please note it’s not listed and please avoid- the year of production ( from 2012 to 2016) proves it not needed.
Reason: It is the cause of pealing or wearing of the hand after use.
Equipment Required for Soap Making
- Bowl (big and small)
- Packaging bottles
Liquid Soap Making Production Procedures
- Measure about 10 liters of water into a big bowl or bucket
- Measure 50 mills or half a liter of water into three separate containers
- To the 50 mills of water added, add STPP, Soda ash, SLS, respectively.
Note – label containers to avoid mix-up
- To the 10 liter of water, add the Nitrosol bit by bit, as you stare.
Note – continue staring to avoid caking. The more you stare, the more it swells up(depending on the thickness you can add water.
To the dissolved gelly like Nitrosol solution, add STPP solution and mix properly
- Add Texapon and mix properly
- Add soda ash solution and mix properly
- Add Sulphuric acid(in the ratio of 1kg of chemical:3 liters of sulphuric acid)
- Add Preservative
- Add SLS solution and mix properly
- Add perfume as desired
- Lately, dissolve the desired quantity of colorant and add as desired.
Note that before and after every addition, ensure mixing/starting till a homogenous mixture is obtained.
Then your liquid soap is ready for packaging
Good luck with your production.